Blogs and stuff
Tumblr: Divine Shark — Fandom-centric, public
deviantArt: Heaven's Shark — Roleplay- and fandom-centric, public
Plurk: Divine Shark — General, private
Characters: Character list - Text-only version
Open Roleplay: Musebox
Icons & Scans: Space Rome
This is now my trading post! Please click the links below to reach my card posts and trade pile!
Card Post ★ Mass Decks (Gankutsuou, Shin Sekai Yori, Scrapped Princess, K-ON!, Simoun) ★ Trade Pile
★ TRADE TERMS;
- Collecting/Future - Not up for trade unless I make the offer. Sorry. D:
- Possible Future - I'll trade these for cards I'm currently collecting, cards in my high priority futures, and cards Em is currently collecting. I'll also trade them out if they're a high priority for you.
- Keeping - Not up for trade unless you're really close to mastering the deck.
- Trading - I'll trade these out for anything, but if you're asking for a random trade, I'd prefer if you only ask for decks you're actually collecting.;; I don't mind big trades or digging through trade piles. Limit of 20 cards for random trades, though.
- Specials - Special decks and character decks are the same priority for me, so I'll trade my specials out for character cards.
- Crayons - I'll usually trade out for colors I need for portfolio decks and for release slots. Chances are, I'm always collecting something from a new release, so feel free to offer me slots for crayons regardless if I have a trading community post up.
At the moment, I'm most interested in green crayons.
- Unadded Cards - You're welcome to ask! The worst that'll happen is I'll say no. (And it saves me the trouble of uploading them.)
- Holds - Anyone's welcome to ask me to hold something, even from my possible futures! I'll hold cards up to a month and then give you a poke.